First Data Cobol Application Developer in Greece_State Level, Greece
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving over six million business locations and four thousand financial institutions in 118 countries. Our 23,000 owner associates are dedicated to helping companies, from startups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce daily by securing and processing over 2,300 transactions per second.
We are currently looking to recruit a high caliber, energetic individual to join our IT Applications department in Greece asApplication Developer, to work on a multitude of tasks supporting our core business.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining applications that drive our business.
- Supporting all phases of development, from technical analysis to coding, testing, and maintenance.
- Producing documentation of system and process documentation as deliverables on applications.
- Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility.
- Performing additional job duties as required.
* 3 years of previous IT development experience, preferably in the banking related sector (Core banking host systems (Issuing, Acquiring & Settlements)
* Working experience on Cobol or willingness to learn and use Cobol as the primary programming language is essential
* Bachelor’s Degree/Certifications at Engineering & Technology and/or Certifications or equivalent working experience
* Ability to communicate in fluent English in speech and writing
* Very good understanding of internal business processes and functions
* Ability to work independently on assigned tasks * Proven ability to consult with other users on complex system specifications
/First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer/
Job: *Applications Development
Title: Cobol Application Developer
Location: Greece-Greece_State Level-Attica-Attic - 2, Str. Avip
Requisition ID: 2264100