NCR Junior PS Consultant / Software Engineer in Athens, Greece
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.*Position: Junior PS Consultant/ Software Engineer* *Location: Athens, Greece* *Key duties and responsibilities:* * Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypothesis * Identify, design, develop and validate solution * Ability to research problems with no known solutions and design solutions for identified problems * Collaborate and communicate with technical suppliers including other Software Support Engineers, Third Party Suppliers, Product Development Engineers, Solutions Managers, Professional Services and Technical Support Specialists as appropriate; whilst maintaining ownership of the incident * Ability to manage multiple issues of differing stages of investigation and priority without assistance. * Actively participate in making the team a success by achieving the team objectives
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. Computer Science, or similar science degree
- 1 year of relevant working experience (preferred).
- Adequate knowledge of IT concepts, related computer theory terms & practical understanding (Network, Databases, Interface Services, Op/Systems, etc.)
- Implementation, configuration, development, integration, and software support skills for IT applications and third party solutions.
- Eager to learn, highly responsible, with a team work spirit, sense of urgency, positive personality, methodical and analytical, problem solver and a troubleshooter
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English language (writing, reading and speaking)
- Limited travelling abroad might be required
EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Professional Services
Title: Junior PS Consultant / Software Engineer
Requisition ID: 0064711_P0073679