Google Analytical Consultant (English) in Athens, Greece
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Working on multiple projects at a time, you maintain a consistently high level of attention to detail while also finding creative ways to address individual client needs. You'll brainstorm, develop and deliver compelling, customized client solutions and industry analyses, and serve as a trusted advisor to our clients.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work collaboratively with a team focused on our advertisers to drive business growth with new and existing customers.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven business growth recommendations that align with industry vertical opportunities and client objectives.
- Use comprehensive knowledge of Google's products to align them with clients marketing objectives and advocate the wider strategic opportunities in relation to AdWords (Search, Video, Display, YouTube, Programmatic) and other solutions.
- Develop integrated, research-based marketing collateral and presentations to enhance Google's reputation with clients as a consultant and trusted partner.
- Ensure implementation and optimization by working with cross-functional teams so that client goals and timelines are achieved.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a similar analytical, consulting, problem solving or strategic project management role, working with data to identify trends and to make recommendations.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in working with large datasets and coding languages (e.g. SQL, VBA, Python, R, etc).
- Experience with analyzing large and complex data sets, with the ability to convert them into strategic insights and compelling storylines to drive business and client decisions.
- Demonstrated customer-facing, consultative expertise, with an interest in technology.
- Ability to structure and solve complex and ambiguous business challenges. Ability to strategically analyze the needs of clients.
- Excellent data visualization and presentation skills. Effective analytical, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.